Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-30 Origin: Site
The color sorter is a device that uses photoelectric detection technology to automatically sort out the heterochromatic particles in the granular material according to the difference in the optical characteristics of the material. Color sorters are used in the fields of bulk materials or packaging industrial products, food quality testing and grading. It is difficult to sort recycled plastic fragments, plastic pellets and corn. For all kinds of beans, all kinds of rice, minerals, peppers, peppers, garlic, melon seeds, raisins, seeds, Chinese medicine, sea rice, dried shrimps, cloves, special materials, etc., the sorting effect is very good.
According to the difference in the optical characteristics of the materials, the device uses photoelectric detection technology to automatically sort out the heterochromatic particles in the granular materials. The photoelectric color sorter is a piece of non-destructive sorting equipment used for quality inspection and grading of bulk materials. It has a wide range of applications in food, food, pigment chemical industries and other industries. It can sort the malignant impurities such as plastic, glass, metal, and the same color rod in the grain, reaching the international leading level. As a typical optical-electromechanical integration system, the color sorter involves the innovation and application of various fields of optical-electromechanical software. The upgrade speed is very fast, and it is a typical innovative technology product. The color sorter is composed of four systems, feeding = transmission = detection = sorting! The performance of the color sorter can be understood from the following aspects:
1. The capacity of the color sorter is limited
2. Objectively evaluate the relationship between output, color selection effect, and take-out ratio
3. Correctly understand the color selection of non-rice materials
The color sorter has limited capacity
(1) The color sorter is not a sorting machine. It is mainly to remove a few defective materials from most normal materials; the ability to sort several materials with similar proportions is limited and cannot be done at one time like rice sorting.
(2) The color sorter mainly performs color sorting according to the surface color of the object. Normal materials and inferior materials must have a certain color difference; the smaller the color difference, the more difficult the color sorting, and the worse the performance indicators.
(3) The capacity of the color sorter is directly related to the quality of raw materials. The impurity content of 2% and 20% has a great influence on the performance indicators that the color sorter can achieve.
(4) There is no 100% rejection rate.
Objectively evaluate the relationship between output, color selection effect, and take-out ratio
These three indicators influence and restrict each other. After the machine is debugged normally, increase the sensitivity, the better the color selection effect, the greater the take-out rate; the output also directly affects the color selection effect and carry ratio. In the actual commissioning, a compromise should be made according to the customer's requirements and the raw grain situation to achieve the greatest customer satisfaction. Several principles that should be mastered:
(1) When the color selection effect can meet the requirements, the lower the sensitivity, the better.
(2) Sensitivity is too large, and the increase in sensitivity will cause the solenoid valve to blow too much into the protection state, which may make the color selection effect worse.
(3) It must be ensured that the returned grain is similar to the original grain.
(4) Pay attention to communication with customers and understand their requirements.
Correctly understand the color selection of non-rice materials
Miscellaneous grains vary widely, and there is no certain standard. It is recommended to test and seal the sample.
Manshan Powaer Trading Co., Ltd. has been focusing on the production of various color graders with more than ten years of experience. Welcome to consult.