Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-16 Origin:Site
In the process of product production, manual inspection personnel must have a keen perception and make accurate judgments on the quality of a product, so that defective products will not be delivered to consumers. However, the current production speed is very fast, and sometimes the defects of the products are rather vague. It is difficult for traditional labor to ensure the production volume and at the same time ensure that the product quality is qualified. Therefore, it is necessary to use technology products such as color sorters and screening machines, but most people tend to choose color sorters. What is the difference between color sorter and screening machine?
1. The linear vibrating screen has a fully enclosed structure with good sealing performance and effectively reduces dust pollution;
2. Large processing capacity, simple structure, convenient maintenance, low energy consumption, low noise and long screen life.
3. It can be used in a single layer or multiple layers, up to seven layers. The screen frame is generally of the wooden structure. If the screen hole is large and the output is high, the screen frame can be made of steel structure. If corrosive materials are screened, The part in contact with the material is made of stainless steel.
4. The motor installation methods can be divided into down vibration type and side vibration type, and the shock absorber installation methods can be divided into seat type and hanging type. It can also be specially designed according to user needs.
The color sorter is a device that uses photoelectric detection technology to automatically sort out the heterochromatic particles in the granular material according to the difference in the optical characteristics of the material. It has a wide range of applications in the grain, food, pigment chemical industry and other industries. It is difficult to sort recycled plastic chips, plastic pellets, corn, various beans, various rice, raisins, seeds, Chinese medicine, glass, metal, and the same color rods. The sorting effect of other malignant impurities and special materials is very significant, reaching the international leading level.
Both the color sorter and the sieving machine are a kind of separation equipment. The following is the difference between the color sorter and the sieving machine:
1. The difference in working principle
2. The difference in machine composition
3. The difference in screening results
The difference in working principle
The color sorter is a device that uses photoelectric detection technology to automatically sort out the heterochromatic particles in the granular material according to the difference in the optical characteristics of the material.
The vibrating screen uses the excitation force of the motor and the action of the eccentric wheel to achieve the process of classifying and removing impurities from particles or split materials.
The difference in machine composition
The core components of the color sorter are the camera system, the picture identification system and the injection system.
The core component of the screening machine is the screen.
Differences in screening results
The color sorter is mainly to distinguish between the good and the bad of the material and get a higher quality product.
The screening machine distinguishes materials with similar shapes and sizes, but the quality of the materials is not well distinguished.
The result is still somewhat different. The color sorter is a computer-based intelligent sorting, which can be done in one step, the sorting is more accurate, and the product quality is better. Manshan Powaer Trading Co., Ltd. has exported its products to more than 20 countries. The quality is the first and the service is the first. It undertakes all kinds of CNC machining parts and color sorting machine design customization. Welcome to consult.